Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I want to be Fat

If I tell myself that I want to be fat, I won’t feel bad about being the person with the most filled plate at the teacher’s luncheon today. If I tell myself that I want to be fat, I won’t feel guilty about eating not two, not four, but six miniature candy bars and a cookie after piling on the most food at the luncheon. I will also not worry about eating at least half a pie crust of leftover pieces after making miniature pumpkin pies, and having one, in kindergarten today. The snack time cupcake for a child’s birthday will not deter me from dinner. It won’t bother me to have a sandwich, a bag of chips, an apple, a piece of candy bar, skittles and whoppers for dinner. The above is in addition to sausage and toast at 6:30 am.
The truth is, I don’t want to be fat, but I’m sick of the remorse that I feel after having a chow down day, especially when I have a passion for doing it again tomorrow, at the school Thanksgiving meal and the Kindergarten Thanksgiving feast. I love to eat.

No comments: